DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR PERSONAL LOAN
FOR PERSONAL LOAN REQUIREMENT :
The defining feature of personal loans is that they are unsecured. Here, the borrower does not Have to give anything in security to the lender bank. Generally, loans up toRs 75 lakhs are lent out over a maximum period of 25 years. Thus, your loan amount and the interest rate on that amount is dependent on various factors such as monthly income, credit history, etc.
- Client’s five latest passport size photographs.
- Client’s residential proof + ID Proof.
- Bank Statement of 3 months.
- Salary Slip of 3 months.
- Applicants Identity Card of the Company.
- PAN Card of the client.
Application Requirement :
- Last 1 years ITR.
- 3 months latest bank statement
- Education qualification certificates
- Identity proof
- Identity proof.
- Address proof
- Relationship proof